Feb Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2190
replies 24
following 23

layedoutnissan   +1y
Nice job, another sick issue.
TwistedKreation   +1y
I got mine last week and I love the issue! I must say I was debating on renewing my subscription or not but now I am really impressed with you bringing the cars back!
jojot   +1y

Nice issue, but where is the calendar it's usually in the Feb. issue?
90yota   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jojotNice issue, but where is the calendar it's usually in the Feb. issue?---------------------------------------------I'm not 100% sure , but I dont think they put the calenders into the subscriber mags.....they are only in the news stand copies
k24 rd6   +1y
I was happily surprised when I got it and saw Adam's Accord. I really didn't think I would see cars in there again, a big for doing that. Hopefully there will be more in the future, doesn't need to be every month, just when there is something worthy that fits the lifestyle.
post photo
lovetigger88   +1y

another great job the mag looks great...loving the inspried car section i know its like pulling teeth to get one in there but hope i keeps going... just my opinion but i think it bring more customers for the mag....

loudciv   +1y

thanks guys.         and Mike A, you're aight too...
post photo
HotRodDime   +1y

Thx bud    
gimp5561   +1y

glad to see the compact back, just hope it dont get outa hand (no race cars) there are a lot of nice cars out there.
Box Rod   +1y

Already been through this issue twice cover to cover.  Great Work!  Good Show coverage and great features, and it is great to see "mini inspired" back after all these years!