threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 3 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2737
replies 27
following 24

boooghar   +1y

do the dew
idrgbdy   +1y
i think from a business stand point it makes sense. dropem wear? is just one of many areas of dew, inc. i like it. and i also like anything that keeps lawsuits out of the success.
sparage   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearWe wil NOT be changing the logo on the shirts, this change is only for inside business. We just wanted to share it with the minitruckin community.  So not to worry....This new logo will NOT be replacing our old logo in any way.  Like I said, most of you will never be effected by the new logo at all.  Just wanted to share --------------------------------------------- I dig the old look
post photo
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

damn it.. does this mean i can't sue you for having a penis avatar? lol
DOWNSUB   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-WebMasterdamn it.. does this mean i can't sue you for having a penis avatar? lol---------------------------------------------LMAO I just saw it. LOL
shellhart   +1y

well from a business stand point i like the logo then now that i know its not replacing the logo on the shirts anyway lol
SINNISTER_TOY   +1y

I LIKE IT.
post photo
randallss10   +1y
Not a big fan of it.  maybe if it hadDEW BRANDthen under that say what that stands forDrop'em Wear