threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2736
replies 27
following 24

FCKNLOW   +1y

sounds like a great plan/idea on your part!!!
1bigpimp   +1y

don't care for it at all
lost cause   +1y
Yeah man, I'm not really feeling it either
twistedsdime   +1y

It's def. a different look but you gotta do what you gotta do to incorporate your business. That's def. a smart idea.
relaxednoma   +1y
As long as the good old drop'em wear ? logo will still be on the shirts, it's cool. nothing can replace the OG logo!
DILLARD   +1y

I think your still ugly......o you meant the logo.....not bad i still dig the other one though
shellhart   +1y

think you should keep the old logo on the shirts for sure

DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 11/24/2009 12:29:46 PM by DropEmWear

DOWNSUB   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearWe wil NOT be changing the logo on the shirts, this change is only for inside business. We just wanted to share it with the minitruckin community.  So not to worry....This new logo will NOT be replacing our old logo in any way.  Like I said, most of you will never be effected by the new logo at all.  Just wanted to share ---------------------------------------------Sweet, are you guys on the open stock market ?
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

Sweet, are you guys on the open stock market ?---------------------------------------------LOL. good question.  Some of you probably wish we were with all the shirts you have bought over the years but we are not going to be open on the stock market we will remain privately owned.