threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wears new look..COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2732
replies 27
following 24

DropEmWear   +1y
Well after 15 years, we have decided to change things up a bit around here. Tell us what you think! 

FCKNLOW   +1y

is this going to replace the old logo?
gimp5561   +1y

dropem wear had some hint too what you was about  DEW brand clothing is kinda cola sounding to me   BUT whatever not my company guess you can make dew me shirts now !!!   see ya sat
DOWNSUB   +1y
If its not broke dont fix it ??
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 11/24/2009 12:28:07 PM by DropEmWear

FCKNLOW   +1y

yeah i'm not a big fan of it. i love the old Logo and rocked in on every truck i've owed. this one is kinda unclear like Shannon was saying.  either way i love your brand and I will still buy your clothing.  This might hurt your brand recognition and maybe even hurt brand loyalty. (marketing major just showing off) lol.
FCKNLOW   +1y
Edited: 10/7/2009 9:29:24 PM by FCKNLOW

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearIts not a 100% replacement only an addition to what we have. Nothing will ever replace the old logo completely...everyone likes nastalgia. ---------------------------------------------if it is a brand extension and not a replacement than go for it!   just my opinion. Obviously you guys  know how to run your biz and do it very well!  You have been around for 15 years and a leader in the industry! 
Minitruckcartel   +1y
Mt. Dew??
92LOWYOTA   +1y

Liked you guys before the change still like you guys after.

DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 11/24/2009 12:28:40 PM by DropEmWear