Page 2 of 3
KIK \  KIK @ West Coast Nationals

KIK @ West Coast Nationals

KIK
views 2609
replies 21
following 12

twistedsdime   +1y

Hope you Texas guys have a safe trip to !  Guess KIK will be in AZ and NC this weekend! Pretty awesome.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
it was good to see you guys at west coast.. my girl loves the cloths she bought..
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-WebMasterit was good to see you guys at west coast.. my girl loves the cloths she bought.. --------------------------------------------- Great to meet you and your girl, too, Kris.  We just got home last night, lol. -Trae
post photo
HotRodDime   +1y

good chillin with you guys again! it's been waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long!!! missed you guys! glad you made it home safe! tell kris i said hi  :LOL:
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimegood chillin with you guys again! it's been waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long!!! missed you guys! glad you made it home safe! tell kris i said hi  :LOL:--------------------------------------------- For sure.  Can't wait to do it again. -Trae
post photo
projekt94   +1y

glad yall made it home safe trae. man i didnt see yall at the show just at the check in. everytime i had a free chance to see yall, yall were gone lol
98lows10   +1y

It was cool kickin it with you Trae, it was a warm one for sure.  
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mojo_on_the_runglad yall made it home safe trae. man i didnt see yall at the show just at the check in. everytime i had a free chance to see yall, yall were gone lol--------------------------------------------- You gonna be at Weenie Stock this weekend? -Trae
projekt94   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mojo_on_the_runglad yall made it home safe trae. man i didnt see yall at the show just at the check in. everytime i had a free chance to see yall, yall were gone lol---------------------------------------------You gonna be at Weenie Stock this weekend? -Trae ---------------------------------------------yesh shur!!! way too close to miss hahaha its like 10 mins from my house
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 98lows10It was cool kickin it with you Trae, it was a warm one for sure.   --------------------------------------------- Same here man. -Trae