Page 4 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Show of the Year

Show of the Year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3216
replies 39
following 40

Darryl Tracy   +1y
Tex Mex has got it for sure. Had a blast at Camp N Drag, def great show. Heading out Tuesday for West Coast Nats, can't wait. Gonna be good times

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by juicedaleroi think camp n drag was the best show i went to this year.---------------------------------------------
98lows10   +1y
So far this year it would have to be RA along with  LOATP I have a feeling that WCN might bump itself up to the top, couple days I will be on my way there!
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Edited: 9/21/2009 5:53:27 PM by SSM-BobHase

I think all of the shows that have been mentioned are deserving
shellhart   +1y

///RA All Star Event      had a ton of clean rides as always and more and more come out every year  if you have never been you are missing out  there were people from as far away as cali and canada   pretty bad ass show i
projekt94   +1y

well west coast nats tied with tex mex for show of the year! i had a blast at both shows and both are deserving. congrats to and my family!!

KEG Media   +1y
Slamily Reunion received 2 nominations!!!  Not bad for a 1st year show.  Thanks to everyone that made it a success and see you next year!  Congrats to tex mex.
KEEF   +1y
Slamily was the best show ive been to in years ROBBIE and crew cant wait for this yr
AFTBigRob   +1y
TEX MEX 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
post photo
carlos64030   +1y
I'd have to say Tex Mex is probably my favorite show, followed by RA.
twistedsdime   +1y

I'm glad I got a chance to go to Tex Mex. Well deserved show of the year with west coast nationals.