Page 2 of 3
KIK \  Club Stickers

Club Stickers

KIK
views 2940
replies 25
following 13

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bukfidyCAN you make stickers for EKSESSIV...where we can just order them through the site and pick colors and stuff?--------------------------------------------- Ya'll are on the list, sir. -Trae
laydsuzu   +1y

Speedy podnuh we  need MM stickers on our rides.....and brandon and radar too lol

decivic   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivicawsome cause my guys sucks ass at makin vc logos---------------------------------------------Cool.  We will have 3 different VC designs.  The 2 old ones and 1 that John sent us about a month ago.  I'll keep ya posted. -Trae  ---------------------------------------------sweet let me know when they are ready so i can order
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivic---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivicawsome cause my guys sucks ass at makin vc logos---------------------------------------------Cool.  We will have 3 different VC designs.  The 2 old ones and 1 that John sent us about a month ago.  I'll keep ya posted. -Trae  ---------------------------------------------sweet let me know when they are ready so i can order--------------------------------------------- Still waiting on Mr. Salas to get back with us.. -Trae
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombreSpeedy podnuh we  need MM stickers on our rides.....and brandon and radar too lol

---------------------------------------------Yeah woulda been nice to have um already!!
WHATABURGER   +1y

waiting on salas????   oh shit that could be a while....  What logo is it??  I will get it to ya!!! LOL
wirenut   +1y

hey trae i am wanting to start using your business , we have a logo's on are trucks but dont have anyone who make them anywhere. What things do i need to do or stuff to get you. thanks andrew
liljlowrider   +1y
Edited: 10/5/2009 6:09:18 PM by liljlowrider

Edited: 10/4/2009 8:07:23 AM by liljlowrider---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivic---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivicawsome cause my guys sucks ass at makin vc logos---------------------------------------------Cool.  We will have 3 different VC designs.  The 2 old ones and 1 that John sent us about a month ago.  I'll keep ya posted.           -Trae  ---------------------------------------------sweet let me know when they are ready so i can order------------------------------------------    
spider97   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ZROGRDCRLANTShey trae i am wanting to start using your business , we have a logo's on are trucks but dont have anyone who make them anywhere. What things do i need to do or stuff to get you. thanks andrew--------------------------------------------- x2
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by WHATABURGERwaiting on salas????   oh shit that could be a while....  What logo is it??  I will get it to ya!!! LOL--------------------------------------------- Just waiting on approval from John to add VC to the list of clubs who want stickers... -Trae