Page 1 of 3
KIK \  Club Stickers

Club Stickers

KIK
views 2930
replies 25
following 13

KiK   +1y
I know we are gonna have alot of questions and comments about the club stickers so I wanted to make a separate topic for them... I am finished vectorizing (preparing) the club logos for the majority of the clubs we work with.  I have also created the pics for our website and will have Kris start to add them tomorrow.  I will keep ya'll posted as to when they are ready for ordering on our site. If you have a club that you would like us to make stickers for, or shirts, or hats, etc. you can contact me at trae@kikstore.com or just ask on here. -Trae
TexasKhaos   +1y

We've been meaing to hook up with you guys to get our club shirts and jackets going, but we're in the process up making a new sticker/logo, as soon as we're done we'll hit you guys up Trae..
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosWe've been meaing to hook up with you guys to get our club shirts and jackets going, but we're in the process up making a new sticker/logo, as soon as we're done we'll hit you guys up Trae..--------------------------------------------- Damn it!  I already vectorized ya'lls old logo, lol.  It's all good, let me know what ya'll come up with.  If you need anything let me know. -Trae
TexasKhaos   +1y

Sure thing.. Darryl will be doing all the work, so we'll just get him to send over a .jpg when he's done.. We're not part of Kill Switch anymore by the way
decivic   +1y

awsome cause my guys sucks ass at makin vc logos
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosSure thing.. Darryl will be doing all the work, so we'll just get him to send over a .jpg when he's done.. We're not part of Kill Switch anymore by the way--------------------------------------------- I'll see Darryl this weekend.  I'll try to remember to ask him about it... -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by decivicawsome cause my guys sucks ass at makin vc logos--------------------------------------------- Cool.  We will have 3 different VC designs.  The 2 old ones and 1 that John sent us about a month ago.  I'll keep ya posted. -Trae  
laydsuzu   +1y
hey trae, how do i get into the KIK truck club....? LOL! 
post photo
bukfidy   +1y
CAN you make stickers for EKSESSIV...where we can just order them through the site and pick colors and stuff?
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombrehey trae, how do i get into the KIK truck club....? LOL!  ---------------------------------------------Your already a MM member  Y would u wanna downgrade???
post photo