threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 3 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2929
replies 26
following 11

DropEmWear   +1y

Ok kids, its coming up really fast now.  So we thought we would post the answers to the questions we seem to be getting the most calls about.  Hope to see everyone there!   DIRECTIONS...How do you get here anyway? From I-40 West OR East Take Exit #189.  Turn right on Stratford Road.  Make a left at first light (Hanes Mall Blvd.). Take the next immediate right onto Griffith. You will go through a stop light, then approximately 1.5 miles from there is US!  Spaugh Industrial Drive will be on your right.  TRAILER PARKING:   If you are bringing your vehicle(s) on a trailer, you will need to unload at the hotel because there is very limited space to unload at the show location.   SPECTATOR PARKING:  Will be the grass field across the street from our street entrance.  PLEASE be respectful of the area and do not do any burnouts or donuts of any kind.  If we find out you did so, you will be asked to leave, no questions, no excuses NO KIDDING! ***ATTENTION CLUBS!***  Due to our space limitations, if you want to park with your entire club, you will need to all show up at the same time, our space is extremely limited as most of you know and we will not be able to "save spots" for anyone.  We are so sorry for this, but its the only way to have the parking run smoothly all weekend long.   LOTS OF ACTIVITIES PLANNED!!  Bring the kids too! We will have a kids coloring contest, as well as some give-aways for the little ones.  We have events and contests planned all weekend long so bring your game face...and an iron stomach! We will have a food vendor on site with lots of yummies to keep your stomach from growling in between our many planned competitive eating contests.
DropEmWear   +1y

Trophies are done!
post photo
layedoutnissan   +1y
those trophies are definitely cool.
twistedsdime   +1y

Had a blast...good seeing alot of people. Decent turnout. Going to try and make it back out tomorrow.
layedoutnissan   +1y

Great job with the show, I had a blast. This was my first time down, south for a show,  I met a lot of cool people and saw some nice rides.  Can't wait till the next one.
hotwheelbabie   +1y

I would like to thank everyone that came out this weekend.  We all hope everyone had as much fun as we did.  We had the exact number of rides as last year so no complaints here at all.  All we wanted is for everyone to have a great time and get to hang out with everyone.  Good times...NO FANTASTIC times were had and we could not be more thankful and grateful.  Our staff was the best in the world! On a side note, in case you missed the show, I got caught off guard on Sunday during our award ceremony when John took over the microphone and PROPOSED to me!!!!  It was so awesome, lots of tears were shed and we were very honored to share our special moment with our minitruckin family. SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR!! 
layedoutnissan   +1y
there are some pics up on the myspace. There will be more on our site real soon.
www.myspace.com/layedoutvideo
www.layedoutvideo.com