threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2933
replies 26
following 11

gimp5561   +1y

^^ whats it mater  too you bobby you want come anyway
sicsan   +1y

not gonna hijack it but gonna take care of dumbass ful of shit bullis.  ill be there. just wanna know how big it is before i blow a ton on gas for nothing. i actaully drive my cadillac to shows when i go so dont forget that.   cant go to many cause of house. im not a freeloader.     o your moma said you was in the building yesterday when i called...  dumbass lol    ill be there though  out, bobby
gimp5561   +1y

just fix your truck dumb ass and drive it. HA HA HA
gimp5561   +1y

the post card is cool
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sicsanyou have a estimate of what turnout will be for this show?   i just seen its a 2 day---------------------------------------------

Im sure we can say it will be bigger than last year. We put last years show together in 48 days. This year we have been promoting it all year. To be honest we really don't care how big it is, we just want everyone to have a good time with us. The guys from LOW ROLLERS are coming down from DE. GROUNDED FOR LIFE will be coming from PA. PEBBLE PUSHERS will be there for sure in full effect. I will try to get a sign up sheet going on the website this week so everyone can post if they are coming.
DropEmWear   +1y

I was just informed from dan "double D" davis last night that randal reynolds will be there shooting for guage magazine as well. I totally forgot to put them on the flyer. Sorry donnie.
matrixbackman01   +1y

i'll be there for sure, with most of the PUSHERS
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaydSierrai'll be there for sure, with most of the PUSHERS ---------------------------------------------maybe you should drive your truck to our show instead of trailering it. You seem to have no luck at the whole trailer thing. lol
DropEmWear   +1y

The show has just been updated to a top 35 with 5 best ofs!!!!! We have had too big of a response so we added another 10 awards. see you there!

DropEmWear   +1y

We also ask if you are bringing a ride on a truck and trailer ...please unlaod it at the hotels. Most of the hotels listed on the site are within 1 mile of the show and its only one turn and a straight shot. If you need to push your ride instead of driving it please get with us and we can accomodate you. We will have designated loading and unloading zones for people who can't drive them on the streets. Thanks for understanding. space will be tight just like last year but everyone managed and cooperated, so get there as early as you can. If you have a club coming and wish to park as a large group please e-mail us and we will set the space you need aside.