threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

2009 DROP EM WEAR CRUISE IN!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2924
replies 26
following 11

DropEmWear   +1y
All information will be posted on the website by the end of the week. This event will definitely be larger than last year. We have made it a two day event by popular demand. We also moved it away from SEMA to avoid conflict. The dates are OCT 10th and 11th 2009. It will be at our warehouse once again so space will be limited so get there early so you can get a good spot. see you there! don't forget to check out the website for complete details.
DropEmWear   +1y

sorry for the delay on the hotel info guys. It will be up tonight!
gimp5561   +1y

ya doing prereg this year ??
gimp5561   +1y

i am too sorry to go and look for myself
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561i am too sorry to go and look for myself---------------------------------------------you old lazy man! lol. I will keep you posted. The site will have all the info soon.
DropEmWear   +1y

ALL OF THE INFO IS NOW UP ON OUR WEBSITE!!  Go to www.dropemwear.com and get all your hotel info....book today!!!! We will have more info coming up in the next few days.  We are also proud to announce that we are now selllling DOMINATION THE VIDEO!  Get yours today!  You can pick up yours at our booths and will be able to add them on to your orders online later this week!  
DropEmWear   +1y

we decided to do something diff with this years flyers. We made them into post cards so after the show you can send them in with your comments and we will post them on our shop wall. Let us know what you think.
post photo
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

Just been notified from phil fowler that the MICROTEL only has a few smoking rooms left. FYI
CHUNK91   +1y

I just booked my room not even 5mins ago. They said they only have 1 maybe 2 rooms left at the Microtel... Room rate is $69.95 a night...
sicsan   +1y

you have a estimate of what turnout will be for this show?   i just seen its a 2 day