Page 3 of 3
KIK \  welcome KiK

welcome KiK

KIK
views 2692
replies 28
following 26

kustomharv   +1y

KIK not only for texans and drunken sailors  any more coming to an east coast show near u! 
greenranger 23   +1y

damn i love some kik. whats up guys
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by greenranger23damn i love some kik. whats up guys--------------------------------------------- Workin' hard.  This show season is wearing us out.  You going to Sparks in the Ozarks? -Trae
mr donut   +1y

DAMN THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOR HOOD. HIDE YOUR BEERS IF TRAE IS AROUND. MAYBE ONE DAY HE WILL LEARN TO DRINK CROWN ROYAL. DONT FORGET SPRING FLING 2010 IS THE CLUBS 21ST B-DAY AND IT IS TIME TO PARTY
twistedsdime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagtodrag---------------------------------------------WTF??? This is suppose to be about KIK and you post a picture of your mom? :LOL:
post photo
twistedsdime   +1y

Welcome KIK! And like Harv said you'll start seeing KIK all over the east coast very soon! Hell today there even at a show in North Carolina!
bagtodrag   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdime---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagtodrag---------------------------------------------WTF??? This is suppose to be about KIK and you post a picture of your mom? :LOL:--------------------------------------------- Yeah I know I just couldn't resist. I know Trae appreciates Walmart shoppers and their smiley panties.
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagtodrag---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdime---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagtodrag---------------------------------------------WTF??? This is suppose to be about KIK and you post a picture of your mom? :LOL:---------------------------------------------Yeah I know I just couldn't resist. I know Trae appreciates Walmart shoppers and their smiley panties. --------------------------------------------- Hilarious! -Trae
post photo