threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 3 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3171
replies 31
following 28

lost cause   +1y
Hell yeah congrats bro!!! this does call for a party!,......Party at Beebe's house
KiK   +1y
You should get a tattoo to celebrate!  I'll get one with ya...Hell, I'll pay for it! -Trae
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
I will be hitting up the booth this weekend
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiKYou should get a tattoo to celebrate!  I'll get one with ya...Hell, I'll pay for it! -Trae ---------------------------------------------LOL it should be a KIK tattoo so you can have the dropemwear logo tattoo and I can have the KIK tattoo. lol. It will mess with everyone
the mullit   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2009 9:45:46 AM by the mullit

Glad every thing worked out in the end John. It was good finally talking to you in person Thursday night. Thanks for supporting our show and look forward to doing business with you. We'll be talking in the near future
DropEmWear   +1y

thanks for all the kind words guys. This venture has def put some well needed motivation back in me and the business. see you around!
kustomharv   +1y

Congrats bb ur still a tool! see ya at work!

twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by kustomharvCongrats bb ur still a tool! see ya at work!

---------------------------------------------What a loser!
sikness   +1y

So if it's mini-trucker owned and operated, when we gonna see a layd out mini owned by "Beebs" himself in front of the booth?? Ehh? Ehh? Ehh? Or does Harv have some ownership and he's the mini-trucker part, even though he can't keep anything long enough, hahaha!!
azdragginsoon   +1y

thats awsome too bad i not there to kick it with you guys anymore....