threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3167
replies 31
following 28

KEEF   +1y
BABAY for President
relaxednoma   +1y
Thats awesome man!
deflatd   +1y
hell yea man! glad to hear
twistedsdime   +1y
Congrats John. This is a reason to party. See you tomorrow with a PBR.
DropEmWear   +1y

This is a great reason to party!!!!!! This has been a long time comming and a huge battle for me. Its great to have full control again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DILLARD   +1y

now all you have to do is promote Harv to VP of Puppet Show Affairs and you will overtake the world   
idrgbdy   +1y
i think this is a reminder/excuse for me to buy some dropem wear shit. congrats man.
VWDimplz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWear Oh yeah and  Jess from TF who had some moral support along the way. ( so glad you got rid of the jetta! harv and I were about to revoke your minitrucker status!!!)--------------------------------------------- This is hilarious.  I wonder how many calls I'll get from TK tonight lol.  I'm glad the Jetta is gone too, so much happier with the Yota and it WILL NOT break down this weekend at least I hope not.  You are more than welcome.  I'm so proud of you and so super duper happy for you buddy!  I think you made a great decision and are on your way to a bigger and better success.  See you Saturday.
post photo
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2009 5:52:26 PM by DropEmWear

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdyi think this is a reminder/excuse for me to buy some dropem wear shit. congrats man. ---------------------------------------------Hey...we never turn down sales. lol. thanks again guys!
HotRodDime   +1y
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Good to hear