threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

MINITRUCKER OWNED AND OPERATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3161
replies 31
following 28

DropEmWear   +1y
I personally would like to thank each and every person who has purchased an item from us for the last 15 years. I am proud to say as of April 22nd 2009  Drop Em wear is currently im my possession once again. I had a huge falling out with my partner ( ex father in law ) in the business. Many of you may have remembered him back in 2000 when i took him on as a partner.  He has since left the company leaving me sole possesion of Drop Em wear. Its been a crazy 15 years and I hope there are many more to come. I look forword to taking care of my customers/friends once again. Wish me luck....it will be a long road this year.  Taking care of everything myself.  I would also like to thank my employee HARV and my good friend curt for sticking by my side and pushing me through the tuff times. Oh yeah and  Jess from TF who had some moral support along the way. ( so glad you got rid of the jetta! harv and I were about to revoke your minitrucker status!!!)  If you are bored...give me a call and wish me luck or stop by the booth and say hey!   336-774-9612. See you around!!!!
SoloSpecialties   +1y

congrats. somethin like this is always good news.
unclelee   +1y
Who's Harv? LOL.
SubCulture S10   +1y

Congrats and GL John....I'll have to hit you're booth soon, cause from w/s to salisbury is crazy shipping so I'll look for you soon my man...
scotto79   +1y
congrats, good to hear things worked out for ya in the end
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

Fors SSM has a big step in the right direction now Drop em Wear... congrats man
smctoy   +1y

congrats bro...wish you & your business many years of success!!
redspowerjams   +1y

uummm, does this give us a reason to have a party?  if so then count me in......lol Happy to hear that bro, good luck on the new road in front of you..
xefchopper   +1y

good luck john, see you around.
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

HELL YA JOHN !! BAD AZZ BRO, CONGRATS !!