Page 3 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  SILLY RICERS

SILLY RICERS

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3175
replies 34
following 25

Bodybaggedmaz   +1y
Yep... I'll Take one.. Thats one of the baddest shirts i have seen in a while!!!
DropEmWear   +1y

thanks jeff!

munk3yx   +1y
Well damn, I bought my self a 2005 dodge neon srt-4 and it has this big wing on it lol. I thought about takin it off but ehh its stock lol so ill keep it.

02ramon20s   +1y

silly ricers, trix are for kids

DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by munk3yx Well damn, I bought my self a 2005 dodge neon srt-4 and it has this big wing on it lol. I thought about takin it off but ehh its stock lol so ill keep it.

---------------------------------------------we will let you slide. lol as long as its stock.

OrangeSdime   +1y

AW! AM GETTIN DAT SHIRT AT HEATWAVE DIS YEAR! LOL!

DropEmWear   +1y

the shirt will be done today. Wish we had it for the Carl Casper show last week. Sooooo many people came up to the booth and asked if we had it done yet. It just might be the most popular shirt this year!!!! See you around.

GetStroked   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Zip_Tyd You guys should make this a vinyl decal (sticker) too. I would sport one on my truck if you did. --------------------------------------------- Just find GET STROKED at a show...we will have the sticker of it 

DropEmWear   +1y

The shirt was a hit this weekend at blood drag!. lol

still_2_hi   +1y

good shirt i ordered it i live in canada and i got it two days ago great experience and i cant wait to piss off the ricers this season with it lol