following 25

tlw32882   +1y
ha ha! thats awesome!
YUH8IN96   +1y

thats great i luv it, its a must buy at the next show i go to

smctoy   +1y

too funny!

xxpapabearxx   +1y

LMFAO... Yeah Imma have to order a few of those for myself and my guys and prolly give some out to the little ricer people out here... Oh man that's a great shirt...

DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by FADE2BLK94 Thats great!! I absolutely have to have one of those!! I know you are going to give me shit for this, lol!! --------------------------------------------- LOL you cant wear that shirt we will be hating on yourself lol

FADE2BLK94   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by FADE2BLK94 Thats great!! I absolutely have to have one of those!! I know you are going to give me shit for this, lol!! --------------------------------------------- LOL you cant wear that shirt we will be hating on yourself lol --------------------------------------------- Guess I can just wear it when I drive the ranger to help disguise myself from the true me, lol!

Burrellimages   +1y
Dude im liking that! Even though i drive honda's does NOT make me a ricer!!  Maybe a "golf-cart-er"?!?  LMAO   I might have to get one of those.

DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Burrellimages Dude im liking that! Even though i drive honda's does NOT make me a ricer!!  Maybe a "golf-cart-er"?!?  LMAO   I might have to get one of those. --------------------------------------------- you drive a clown car ! lol

DropEmWear   +1y

for those of you that have been blowing up the shop phone, my cell and one sleeve steves cell asking about if we will have the shirt in time for blood drag.....YES it will be there!!!!!! You can keep blowing up one sleeves phone if you wish lol!!!

layedtrac   +1y
I'll be picking one up at Blood Drag.