threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 3 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  STUPID THIEVES!

STUPID THIEVES!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3441
replies 35
following 28

JPeventsxx   +1y
sadly enough,, you are going to find more break in's into homes, businesses and vehicles as the the economy goes further down the toilet.   Glad nothing was lost..   JP
nvr53   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JPeventsxx sadly enough,, you are going to find more break in's into homes, businesses and vehicles as the the economy goes further down the toilet.   Glad nothing was lost..   JP ---------------------------------------------its so true .thats why u should arm your self and take advantage of youre constitutional rites .hopefully the alarm scared em off for good .i wouldnt count on it though .maybe thay will come back for a proper beat down .a buddy of mine house got broken into on the 23rd of dec bunch of stuff was stolen.rite before christmas

BJ_waylayed   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JPeventsxx sadly enough,, you are going to find more break in's into homes, businesses and vehicles as the the economy goes further down the toilet.   Glad nothing was lost..   JP --------------------------------------------- What!?! Obama isn't going to save us all?!?  Fuck, I was counting on that
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y
  What!?! Obama isn't going to save us all?!?  Fuck, I was counting on that ---------------------------------------------

LOL. Too funny. I guess he is supposed to be like superman?

post photo
trashed   +1y
they probably saw you out there raising hell on the 3 wheeler and just wanted in on the action. hahaha
xxpapabearxx   +1y
Edited: 1/16/2009 11:12:30 AM by xxpapabearxx

Man that blows... Sad to say, a few weeks after moving out the day I got home from Freakout 08 in Albuq. My car was keyed, and the messed up part it was from someone in the scene, then not long after that, they tried to steal it, but since I don't have door handles, they were gonna have to break my window, since they culdn't take mine they took my friends Tahoe instead, I made a call and the Tahoe was found like 30 minutes later and all they took was the dash mat and for some reason they took off the whole back window to get in it... That's why now since moving out here I always carry my Glock .40 in the car and have 2 more... People are stupid and would rather steal then work. As far as Obama... That's a joke... LOL...
Cosa Nostra   +1y

on a side note,have u guys seen phil fowler on tv?the other day i was watching parking wars and his buddy got busted for no regerstration..it was awesome to see the truck on tv lol

DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by trashed they probably saw you out there raising hell on the 3 wheeler and just wanted in on the action. hahaha --------------------------------------------- Check us out a spooks (from pebble pushers) house a  few weeks ago rasin' hell on the 3wheelers lol. THE PBR 100. lol http://www.dropemwear.com/pbr_100_test_run.htm

trashed   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by trashed they probably saw you out there raising hell on the 3 wheeler and just wanted in on the action. hahaha --------------------------------------------- Check us out a spooks (from pebble pushers) house a  few weeks ago rasin' hell on the 3wheelers lol. THE PBR 100. lol http://www.dropemwear.com/pbr_100_test_run.htm --------------------------------------------- that looks like a blast!
ppyota   +1y
gee thanks for the invite john!!! lol have to talk to spook on this