threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  STUPID THIEVES!

STUPID THIEVES!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3440
replies 35
following 28

sotex   +1y
Man when will the worthless bastards learn..   I hate thieves so much.
Kelsey27   +1y
damn. they are fkn DUMB!
jetts   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear We put this cut out of phil near the trailer door so if they came back they might get spooked. lol. Phil to the rescue once again. Cop thought it was funny as hell too. The cop also spotted all the burn out marks in the road and said it looks like they made a fast get away......I said " NO THOSE ARE OURS LOL". Office boredom!!!!! --------------------------------------------- i would be scared

unusualfabrication   +1y

Hahaha, thats a funny ass posted board, lol!  Sucks that you can't have anything nice these days without someone trying to destroy it or steal it.

gslow2600i   +1y
That won't scare anybody people love Midgets.  Jon if you want to scare them make a cut out if you with a mullet
DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by henny That won't scare anybody people love Midgets.  Jon if you want to scare them make a cut out if you with a mullet --------------------------------------------- wow that was harsh! but good lol.

smctoy   +1y

some people are just assholes!!

sikness   +1y

Yeah Phils not very intimidating standing there at 5"2 and a big kool-aid smile, hahaha!!!

scrapinthecoast   +1y
Edited: 1/15/2009 1:52:22 PM by scrapinthecoast

I will tell you whats sad, is that is was probably someone in the show scene. Someone who knows what Drop Em Wear is.! Find out who that C@ck Sucker is and everyone needs to beat the living Sh*t out of the SOB to where they will never show their face again. I cant stand a theif!
DropEmWear   +1y

I would only hope to think it was nobody in the scene. I beleive it was just someone who thought there were a bunch of tools in the trailer or a custom car they could strip. About five years ago someone broke in the 28ft enclosed we had and stripped the truck that was inside. We didn't find out for about a week later when we were going to a show and opened up the trailer. lol. They actually caught the kids 2 years later. They got picked up for another crime and the other kid ratted the other out in a plea bargin. lol Justice was sweet on that one.