threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  STUPID THIEVES!

STUPID THIEVES!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3431
replies 35
following 28

DropEmWear   +1y
The intelligence of thieves never ceases to amaze me. Someone broke into our trailer last night. Didn't get anything because we have a remote alarm that triggers our warehouse alarm when a door is open. Instead of cutting the lock off that would take little effort with a bolt cutter they decided to prey the whole mechanism off the door and rip a 6" hole in the door. WTF. What a total waste of energy and time. I guess thats why they steal shit and don't work for a living. They must have shit their pants when the alarm went off. lol. I will post pics in a bit. I will show you our secret weapon against a repeat break in. LMAO. its good!

grillift   +1y
That sucks man...at least you didn't get any merchandise stolen sucks about the door tho.
artsar   +1y

put a shot gun on the other side of the door and hook that up to the alarm... or a mini gun... EVEN better a RPG

gimp5561   +1y

PEPPER SPRAY BOMB, WHEN THEY OPEN THE DOOR IT GOES OFF!! WORKS PERTY GOOD WHEN THE LAW GET'S THERE THEY JUST WANT SOME WATER..

DropEmWear   +1y

Wow you guys want kill! i was just thinking of scaring lol

Don Shagwell   +1y

FART BOMB

eyekandydesigns   +1y
Wow sorry to hear that, but glad you had everything secure and that they didn't get anything...always a bad feeling and especially when they cause more damage then they should have....just causes a bunch of headaches....again though glad to hear they didn't get anything.
DropEmWear   +1y
We put this cut out of phil near the trailer door so if they came back they might get spooked. lol. Phil to the rescue once again. Cop thought it was funny as hell too. The cop also spotted all the burn out marks in the road and said it looks like they made a fast get away......I said " NO THOSE ARE OURS LOL". Office boredom!!!!!

cruisinlowS10   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear --------------------------------------------- I guess they though the sticker was a joke.