threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 4 of 10
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Mini Truckin' FEB ISSUE (OFFICIAL)

Mini Truckin' FEB ISSUE (OFFICIAL)

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 7494
replies 93
following 87

xflowgolf   +1y
I think the magazine is looking great!

I've been a subscriber or avid store purchaser for at least 13 years.

THANK YOU! for some "style" diversity in the features. It's great to see some NON-BODY DROPPED trucks from time to time.

Don't get me wrong, I love a spark tossin' truck laid flat out just as much as the next forum jockie, but I get really sick and tired of trucks getting flamed because "I can see a c@nt hair under that frame rail in the back", etc. There's some great looking trucks out there who's design and quality of build and execution bring the game to a new level even if they don't "lay body".

It's also GREAT to see some "basic" tech in addition to the more hardcore cut/weld mods. Fact is, everybody has to start somewhere with minitrucks, and odds are even people on here at one time rocked some dropped coils or cranked torsions before they bagged/juiced their rides. Every month, somebody picks up a MT off the newstand who's NEVER READ IT BEFORE. We have to keep bringing NEW eyes, ideas, and people into the sport to keep it evolving, and not run off the newbies. I think we often miss out on some of the old school simplicity that made MiniTruckin' so much fun, while still giving praise to the jaw dropping full customs. Just because a truck doesn't lay nuts on 22's with a fully shaved body doesn't mean the kid who drives it shouldn't get praise for what he's accomplished so far. No matter the economy or person's age, a few simple mods really can get a truck going in the right direction and set it apart from everything else on the street.

So keep it going! You guys at MT have been doing your thing to keep the mag alive with an obvious love for the game, and I know I still love getting my MT in the mail each month, and this past month was no exception.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
im super stoked cause my truck made it in, after 20+ years of dreaming and 6 years of various building stages, and made better by havin it in an all s-10 special as well,
Special thanks, to GALEN ARMENTA! a true man of his werd
cruisinlowS10   +1y
did my truck make it in there? i havent got a copy yet

post photo
LowOrange88   +1y
I like the tech articles, and how the new one follows body dropping a bed on a daily. That is cool....what would be really cool to see at least for us married with children guys who are minitruckers with BUDGETS, lets see a tech build from stock truck to something on a budget of like $3000 to $5000. And have the article follow the cost of things. I think that would put some things into perspective for alot of people.

Aside from that looks pretty good, just got mine today.
Bush   +1y
The issue looks great as always, I just wish someone in the whole process could proof read the AIM ads, at least for basic spelling.
laydsuzu   +1y
i need to go buy this one....
maztang (ryan)   +1y
i am not a huge s10 fan but my truck made it on the texas showdown page so i am gonna go buy another copy for that and the calender. although, i do wish the subscribers got the calenders also. oh well.

curious on one thing though man, are you guys going to do like a nissan blowout, toyota blowout, or anything like this issue in the future?
baggedmitsu   +1y
whens the all mitsu issue coming out?
OldSkool720   +1y
enough with the s10's already!
i like seeing special issues like maybe another old school one with only 1985's and older
Or maybe like a father son issue
VC REEVES   +1y
I find ads for the nuva ring, add a little spice to my shows....

Hell, if suicidedoors wants to pay for 20 pages, go for it, just make the magazine 21 pages...lol

I just love looking at new ideas when sitting on my throne!