Page 5 of 6
Minitruckin' Magazine \  courier buildup

courier buildup

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4578
replies 51
following 25

laidoutcourier   +1y
im running the stock comp out of a thunderbird    la3  the only glass i have to get made is the door glass luckly it is flat it shouldnt be to bad the windshield slides down in the cowl and the wing glass is still stock the back glass is only a 1/2 wider so im hoping that 1/4 difference on each side i might be able to get away from getting a new back glass but i will see when i get a new seal for it  the gaskets is what is going to get me the wing gasket is over a 100 bux then tring to find the rest is going to be a chore 
nvr53   +1y

sick
ETNSFLT   +1y

I love this truck.  Do you have any updated pics?  Any progress?

laidoutcourier   +1y
i will give some up date pic shortly havnt done much in a couple of months  were building a new back half and im in the prosess of getting new tubular control arms went 5 lug using a mavrick rearend and getting the front hubs  redone   not using the 2.3 turbo anymore went with my buddies 310 hp 2.3 . got a belt drive comp   my buddy bought a mustang with a 2.3 and it had a sweet after market ac kit and he gave me the  setup for using my garage to put his motor in hope i can find my charger for my camera 
laidoutcourier   +1y

love it!!!!!!  ive been wanting a rendering. when i find the wheels i want . ill  have to see  about changing the wheels
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y

Looking badass man, where are you located?
brad0069   +1y
looking great! always have liked your truck. couriers rule
laidoutcourier   +1y

hope to have an update pic if someone post from the sol show that was over the weekend i didnt have my camera