Page 2 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Project: "STOP NAMING YOUR MINITRUCKS! 2003 4runner"

Project: "STOP NAMING YOUR MINITRUCKS! 2003 4runner"

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2870
replies 29
following 19

e10pvmt   +1y
ya its the lexus 470 i believe....on eis th ebigger version like the landcruiser and ther eis a smaller based on the 4runner....dont really care for the front end though...and the sheetmetal body lines are a lil different...i do however like the dash...hint hint
Wicked Fantacies   +1y
Seen it at slamfest looks good!
granth   +1y
good shit man, looks nice all layed out and shit. i miss going to slamfest. cant wait to see this thing layed out.
e10pvmt   +1y
ok so i got my stainless hard line, most of my swagelok fittings, and my bags will be in soon.....got my brakes figured out just waiting for funds to order the parts.....i also will be getting the copressors and valves probably early next year.....unfortunatley (in some respects) i have to put the project on a temp hold due to school.....i will be finished with paramedic school in august but it will take almost all my free time between school, lab, clinicals, and work......but in the end its the est thing for me.....i hope to have everyhting stockpiled by the time i am done so i can knock it out and drive it to slamfest next year...at a minimum i would love to push it there....who knows maybe i will get a few things accomplished...but my focus for now must be on obtaining one of the last and most difficult career hurdles....no medic no promotions down the road
granth   +1y
good luck on the schooling. girl i know thinks gettin EMT status will be a walk in the park. i laugh everytime she acts so cocky about it.
nisrod   +1y
cool stuff right there,,saw frame at slamfest,,looked great!!
iRIDElow   +1y
very nice
TwistedMinis   +1y
Do you have enough adjustment in the rear arms to get rid of the positive camber? They looked bottomed out.
STATUSPITS   +1y
Thats gonna look sick when its done.

Arent the rear upper arms supposed to be triangulated?

e10pvmt   +1y
Originally posted by TwistedMinis

Do you have enough adjustment in the rear arms to get rid of the positive camber? They looked bottomed out.

there isnt any positive camber....its one of 2 things....the lens that was used to take the picture has some distortion on the outside of the pic....also the rims i was borrowing used the hex style tuner lugnuts.....welll without rotors an the hub there was no way to tighten the rims all the way down...the stud pushed out the lug key so it wouldnt tighten......actually when it is layed out there is about 2-5 deg of negitive camber.....the pic just makes it look different