threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 5
Minitruckin' Magazine \  How about how to act at shows, so they can stay around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about how to act at shows, so they can stay around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3679
replies 41
following 40

Eddynr   +1y
If you have to have 37 beers to have fun at a truck show, then you should sell your truck and buy a bike and see how long you last drunk acting a fool at a biker event.

GREAT RULES EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Get to the show early and get your vehicle cleaned so if judges show up early you
idragsdaily   +1y
i agree to all that! im 25 and and quit drinknin bout 3 and a half years ago seems like no one has fun with out beer hell i have alot of fun sum people need to try it lol maybe sum rides will get finished if sum guys didnt buy beer all the time lol
LowriderLee   +1y
How bout instead of preaching to people about not drinking you just preach about responsibility... Not everyone who drinks acts a fool... And just because you quit drinking doesn't mean i have to.
gorillagarage   +1y
well you may be one of the few. i agree my club drinks and they might do a beer bong or something like that but if they know how to behave. i think at times people forget that their actions also represent the club.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
how many threads are there now about show etiquette, this isnt golf its truck shows.

Personally, I feel its up to the show to ensure that everyone is behaving. I could care less if someone drinks, or does drugs. Its not my issue, however if it effects me, then yes it becomes my problem.

Show holders should be kicking people out if they dont act responsibly, to ensure they are able to have another show. Its not up to the patrons to ensure other show goers are acting accordingly.

This aint no tea party.

-Brad
mazberrydelight   +1y
am i the only one thats noticing alcohol + cars = illegal. sure there parked but what about when the shows over.
neurotic   +1y
"Its not my issue, however if it effects me, then yes it becomes my problem."

Sounds like this does effect you. Beiing that if people act a fool then you will not have a show to go to.

People just need to act like mature adults and use commmon sense. Main problem is many people try to tell people how to act. Then all yo uget in return is "You not my partents I dont have to listen to you" That is a main reson that where I live we have lost all of our best hangout spots.

onebadkota   +1y
Originally posted by MazberryDelight

am i the only one thats noticing alcohol + cars = illegal. sure there parked but what about when the shows over.

Ive wondered the same thing....maybe there are a lot of DDs?? lol...doubt it........as long as people can act RECPECTFUL...thats the key
john trevino   +1y
I DON'T THINK ALCOHOL IS THE PROBLEM. I THINK PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST KICK BACK DRINK SOME BEER AND HANG OUT AND ENJOY THEMSELVES WITHOUT TALKING SHIT. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME KNOW I LIKE TO POKE FUN AND HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT IT IS MEANT OUT OF FUN AND ENJOYMENT. I HAD TO LEARN SOME SELF CONTROL JUST LIKE THE REST BUT I STILL WANT TO HAVE FUN AND KICK BACK, I JUST LOST A LITTLE ATTITUDE.
tealchevy   +1y
maybe i am missing something but I have been to 11 shows this year and not once have things gotten out of control I dont think. Maybe im hitting the wrong shows! lol