Minitruckin' Magazine \  Underconstruction features

Underconstruction features

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2378
replies 23
following 20

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by cheezenutz69

Probably will never come out I waited 2yrs. after the 30th reso, got sick of waiting ,emailed them and they gave me some B.S. that they're computer blew up!!!!They said about giving them some other pics. to run but they never did!!!!!Not that I wanted to because the other ones were perfect.That's ok I quit buying And reading their magazines because that's some bullshit.We should start another thread like the Joe morrow one.Thank's

jesus, your acting like they HAVE to run your truck for a features, like you were in a binding contract, and they broke the deal or something.

You should feel fortunate that your truck was even considered for a feature, and they even took time out of their busy schedule to take pics of it.

they dont have to do anything for you. They put what they feel is best for the magazine in each issue. If yours didnt make it, there is no reason to whine and cry.

I hope when you stopped reading MT, you picked up a fucking book on grammar or punctuation.

Taylor
OutkastWagon51   +1y
It took 11 months after my truck was shot for Sport Truck's Busted Knuckles section. It sucks to wait but at least they ran it. Plus we had a good time at the shoot so it would have been worth it either way.
the grinch   +1y
I am still waiting on my feature to come out. No big deal i am just excited they took the pics and wanted it in the magazine. I also made a bet if i ever get a feature i get my club name tattooed so the extra time it takes doesn't bother me at all lol because i don't know where to get it.
jetts   +1y
Originally posted by the grinch

I am still waiting on my feature to come out. No big deal i am just excited they took the pics and wanted it in the magazine. I also made a bet if i ever get a feature i get my club name tattooed so the extra time it takes doesn't bother me at all lol because i don't know where to get it.

last i heard your feature is sitting in a filing cabinet waiting to be used

cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
wow I really just wanted to here from the mag guy's but ok. Like I said it's not my truck and I know the mag is ahead of itself and plus everything these days is underconstruction so I am sure a shitload of shoots are waiting to get in the mags. thanks
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
oh and mike that's good to hear, wouldve sucked having to go to court.
shortrodeo   +1y
I believe my Construction Zone feature took 6 months from show to print. Damn i was so excited when it came out i ran to all the stores in Sacramento and bought all there copies lol.
DooredFord   +1y
I just with mine was ran so i had something to remind me of the truck besides a rendering of it on my all
BAGD RANGER   +1y
MY PAST TRUCK WAS SHOT FOR A FEATURE BY CHAD LUCAS AT HEATWAVE 3 YEARS AGO -- IT TOOK ALMOST A YEAR TO RUN -- I THEN RECIEVED AND EMAIL FROM ERNIE MACIAS THAT HE HAD MY TECH SHEET BUT NO PICS -- SINCE CHADS COMPUTER CRASHED RIGHT AFTER HE LEFT --- HE THEN SET UP A SHOOT FOR GATOR DRAG IN APRIL --- THE FEATURE CAME OUT 3 MONTHS LATER --- COMPUTER PROBLEMS HAPPEN AND THEY CORRECTED IT BY CONTACTING ME TO FEATURE THE TRUCK AGAIN AND DID A GREAT JOB AT -----

IT TAKES TIME FOR FEATURES TO RUN --- ITS A HONOR TO GET ASKED FOR A FEATURE SHOOT -- DONT BURN YOUR BRIDGES OR YOURS MAY NEVER RUN .....
simple-pleasurez   +1y
Originally posted by DooredFord

Cheeks now they are calling me saying "just wondering if we can work something about between just us" - realizing they dont have a leg to stand on if we went to court and they would have to come to Arizona lol. They're fucked. Nothing they can do and I'm not speaking to them if anything I will get them for harrassment losing minutes with their phone calls and voicemails.

tell them you will buy it back for 3000. i am sure someone on ssm would pay 3k for it.