Street Source Suggestions \  Welcome to the new platform! Project Street Source

Welcome to the new platform! Project Street Source

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3049
replies 12
following 6

mjavy7   +1y
Rob,
Thanks for replying to my email for 4-7-14. Going back and helping the little guy says a lot about you!
I am forever grateful to be able to get back on here! I will be browsing in the next few days and report.
So far I am very impressed, it's modern and clean!!

I had read this thread before I could find my pictures.
My two cents, have another "my ride" button in the user's profile. Maybe that will help the oldtimers like me :-)

Looking forward to Street Source again!!
baha   +1y
Thank you for being patient. I opened my email for the first time in awhile Friday and had over 1200 unread emails! I'm all caught up now.

That's a good suggestion about an additional button to view your rides. Now that the code rewrite is complete, changes/upgrades will happen much quicker and more frequently. I'm going to focus on the final data migration, bugs and the process of uploading coverage for the next month or so. If while browsing you have any suggestions, here is a link to the dedicated section for that, it's also for capturing bugs. http://www.streetsource.com/bug . It's mainly for me to help stay organized and focused but also for everyone so you can see what's currently in the works.

I hope eventually everyone will feel like they can be involved to make the site better, I'll take care of the code but a great idea could come from anyone.
baha   +1y
I can't say that changes will be made this fast all the time but your suggestion got me thinking. I went ahead and added a button to the user menu, from there you can also select to view your posts and threads. I think that's a pretty good turn around time. Less than an hr after I responded to your post. :)
post photo