Page 2 of 2
Build-Ups \  Tube frame 53

Tube frame 53

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2014
replies 19
following 12

guiltybydesign   +1y
Got a few hours his week to work on it. We located the wheels and tires were gonna run. Most of the parts showed up late today so I couldn't do a lot. Got all the air management, balljoints, and rack & pinion. Then I fixed some rust while I waited on parts and got the motor mounted
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
stillworkin   +1y
awesome work guys!
chophousemetalwerx   +1y
Not trying to thread jack
But I'm gonna just a little bit
The front end you are building what kind of a track width is there to work with
I have a silverado boddied on 6s and I don't like how the front is built
It's a full bumper to bumper mandrel bent chassis
So I can't just buy a kit for it like mmw sells
So what u got may just b what I need
baha   +1y
Nice work Kyle!
jaredmxg   +1y
looking good bud.
guiltybydesign   +1y
The track width on my frontend is 58'' WMS laid out, and 63'' at its widest with the arms parallel to the ground on a 29'' tall tire. If the track width needs changed I can do that in the cradle, but will affect the toe change throughout travel.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Havent worked much on it with having other jobs going through the shop, but the cab mounted and replaced the rear corners, maunted the frontend and running boards, built a 23gal aluminum fuel cell, and got the rear 4 link done along with TONS of welding. I got the wrong spindles shipped to me so that's holding us up on getting it to a roller but my guys taking care of it.
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Long time coming but I finally got a few days here and there to finish it up. Its a full roller for now and the owner will bring it back periodically to button up the details. Full pics outside tomorrow.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
more
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
nice work for sure. Its crazy how tall the frame is and how much that cab can hide. keep it up. Glad you are able to post pictures up while us others are slacking on our project.