Page 1 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  My Winter Project

My Winter Project

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 2760
replies 24
following 11

truck action   +1y
Like most very year I try to change something on my truck,well this year it's the mirrors. Going from Toyota 4 Runner power mirrors to 92 Camaro power mirrors. Will have to make new holes & fill others,repaint a little & hope matches,or add flames into the door area. Also have to make new plastic stand offs between the mirrors & body & paint all!
ekstoy   +1y
Those actually will look pretty good.
22below   +1y
Interesting
truck action   +1y
Yeah, I think these will look good & be something I have not seen!
Some one on another site stated he thought this was just to much work to do! Some people just don't understand what customizing is,& the fact that it all is a lot of work! But end results for stand out rides don't come easy!! I'll see if this works like I hope it too!!
truck action   +1y
Today a few hours in the garage & a few cold ones ,I have the first stand off made & the mirror mounted! Will mold the stand offs into the mirror so all is one piece!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
The major   +1y
They sure look nice. I love how you always have little projects on your truck and keep it evolving.
truck action   +1y
Thank you for your comment!
And yes I try to make some type of change big or small very year so as to stay competitive @ shows. So far it's been working !
droppedmitsu   +1y
Looks good, a lot more sleek. How's the view out of them?
truck action   +1y
Seems good from the drivers seat looking @ the passenger side.
Once done & painted out I"ll throw more photo's up from outside & in!
truck action   +1y
This is moving along very well, got the stock inside bracing removed on the passenger side & the new bracing in place ,stock holes are getting filled & the stand offs are mold into the mirrors. More sanding to be done & working on the removal of the stock bracing @ the drivers side,which I hope to be done with today!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo