Page 2 of 3
Build-Ups \  D100 Build

D100 Build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4539
replies 23
following 11

jaredmxg   +1y
Glad you are sharing the build with us. It looks like it has already come a long ways.
Keep us updated.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Looks good and love those trucks. I agree with being timid on posting the build on here with all these badass fabricators on here but they all started where we were, and hey what better way to get more traffic going to the site than with more new content.
renny   +1y
looks good mayne
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Thanks guys. I will make sure to use a actual camera instead of my phone so it'll be clearer when uploaded larger. I got some 15" steel wheels powder coated black. Hoping to have the cab back on before the end of the month.
post photo
slicknapier   +1y
Brandon sweet truck man. Any chance you have some decent pictures of your front suspension set up? I have and 81 Dodge Crewcab and I have thought about laying it out. thanks, keep it up!
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I can get some for you this weekend. I'll go through whats been done to it real quick...pie cut upper, dehumped lowers, raised upper arm mounts, notched for tie rods, power steering pump moved up, steering linkage reworked, stabilizer bars were bent and the mounts were moved forward. I think thats everything.
The major   +1y
Very cool truck. Seems like that front end requires a bunch of work with very little aftermarket support. Keep up the good work
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Got the steel wheels put on. Fenders still just sitting there.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Coming along good. what are you doing for your Air setup?
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Truck came with 1/2 valves, so I will reduce those down, 3/8 lines, 2 viair 480s