Page 1 of 3
Build-Ups \  D100 Build

D100 Build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4525
replies 23
following 11

Deluxe_D100   +1y
I have always wanted to add my truck build to SSM but never felt it was worth posting considering the caliber of builds that filled the threads. I'd really like to see this site come back so why not throw my truck on here.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
The truck was built some time around 07-08 by my friend Dave at Deluxe Metalworks. It was a good looking truck after it was bagged, but the owner wanted to go a step further. A month later the cab was chopped, and not the right way. About 2 years ago I was able to pick up what was left of the truck pretty cheap. I moved it to my father in laws shop where I pieced it together but didn't like the direction it was going. I bought another running D100 that looked good and have been swapping everything over at my house.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I did not own this truck when it was light blue, but I'll throw the pics up to show the changes.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Deluxe_D100   +1y
How it looked when I bought it.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Deluxe_D100   +1y
At my father in laws shop then getting hauled off by the new truck I bought
post photo
post photo
post photo
Deluxe_D100   +1y
The new truck
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Deluxe_D100   +1y
And the frame under the carport at my house. Just recently got the motor + trans pulled. Changing out a few parts while I have the room to work with then the cab goes on this frame then the bed. Not too exciting but I am having fun with this truck.
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y
Nice! Love to see build threads on here. Cant wait to see more progress and how it turns out
maz duh   +1y
Thats rad man! There has been so few of these trucks built you should have no problem standing out in a crowd with it. I will be stoked to see how it comes along, keep us posted
truck action   +1y
Looks good,keep on going!!!