Page 2 of 3
Street Source Suggestions \  About the New Street Source Look

About the New Street Source Look

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1138
replies 20
following 16

truck action   +1y
Looks good,going in the right direction!!
jaredmxg   +1y
It is actually nice to see the change. As of now I don't see allot that should be changed, besides making the thumbnails larger on the show section, and adding a little color in places. Some ppl when they browse shows do not have the computer capacity to go threw and look at each shop pic one by one. So having the ability to only open the ones you like is a nice option, but you need to be able to see them a little better, before you can do that.

It would also be nice to see a name of the person who posted last where it says last posted, beside the last posted time.
22below   +1y
Wow, is my first reaction. Havent navigated the site yet but nice to see a change.
baha   +1y
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds good Jeremy let me know.

I agree Ryan, I think the build section is to complicated for what it is, I'm going to redo it.

I agree Jared, I like to compare it to a Wheres Waldo book, that's what it feels like to me when I try to find something. I plan to limit the amount of pictures to 20 or so per page instead of having them all on one.

More updates to the forums coming soon.
truck action   +1y
Where's the Events page??
jaredmxg   +1y
Sounds good, thanks for keeping it running Robert.
baha   +1y
No problemo, thanks for bearing with me.

Gary to go to events, click on More and it is one of the selections on that page.
bcrunk   +1y
yay for progress. its def easier to browse and making it look a little fancier wont be an issue. i like it so far man
BAGLESS   +1y
Looks good Robert! WAAYYY easier to navigate!
mazrod   +1y
Must say, I agree with Patrick and Crunk!!! Maybe have a 30 day survey to go with some new color combos for the site?