Page 1 of 3
Street Source Suggestions \  About the New Street Source Look

About the New Street Source Look

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1121
replies 20
following 16

baha   +1y
Hey guys I took your feedback and redesigned the site. From reading in between the lines it seemed that the biggest complaint was the navigation. I hope I have resolved that issue with the new design. The redesign isn't 100% complete but from the feed back I was getting, the unfinished new layout was better than the old design.

As always your feed back is welcome but please remember the redesign isn't 100% complete. Thanks for the feed back from Mr. Rogers and Captn Crunk as the new design was laid out.

I'm going to continue to work on the forum layout.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Kinda bland looking but real easy to navigate. Have you fixed the pic upload issue yet? I tried updating the F100 build the other day and it wouldn't accept photobucket links.
baha   +1y
You can upload directly from your computer but you can't copy and paste links from Photobucket yet.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
I'm happy to see a change. It does seem easier to navigate and a little easier on the eyes though I agree with him that it seems a little bland aside from that it's a nice change.
maz duh   +1y
Looks good man, nice work! Seems easier to navigate than the last version was, deff headed in the right direction.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
The thumbnails are still too small for me to see without straining my eyes, any plans to make them appear a little larger?
baha   +1y
Thanks for the feed back guys. I know it may be a little plain for now. After I get the placement of everything set I'll go back and spruce it up a little. With all the custom work you guys do it won't take much to make the site look more interesting.

I'm still going through all of the pages and making them more user friendly so to speak. I should have more updates to the forums this week. Instead of the thumbnails you will see the full size images just like a normal forum.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I like the flow. Looking forward to a finished product.
blazen   +1y
I like it! We need to talk Robert. Ill call you this week
The major   +1y
I like how your "build" is like a timeline but it seems like it takes away from the normal forum threads in " build-ups". It just seems like they should be the same thing at this point.