Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  tacoma headlights

tacoma headlights

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1036
replies 3
following 3

draggin91   +1y
Thinking about swapping my 91 pickup 99 Tacoma headlights. Anyone have pics of how they did this tried searching but came up with nothing. Trying to see how others mounted them and how they look
The major   +1y
I did it on my 93. Are you doing just the headlights with shaved corner lights or are you trying to make the tacoma corner lights work too?
If you are using tacoma corners try and find the front half of a tacoma fender from a junk yard. you only need the very front part where the light goes so you can use a damaged fender. Just beware that tacomas have different corner lights and fenders for 2wd and 4wd, very subtle differences but they are different.
I'll see if i can dig up some pictures.
draggin91   +1y
Just gonnn use the headlights gonna shave the corners. If you could get some pics of how you mounted them to the core support it'd help out alot
The major   +1y
sorry I don't have any pics of that and I no longer have that front end. I do know the headlights I bought came with a big ass bracket on the them which made it easy to mount. All I had to do was drill some holes and make one or two tabs that came off the core support and cut a small part of the headlight bracket off.
Page 1 of 1