threads
Page 3 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  nissan titan ideas...

nissan titan ideas...

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 6477
replies 47
following 14

bcrunk   +1y
well, im a painter... so obviously im gonna have a problem with paint not being the cool thing to do... haha. its just how its gotta be
offthewall   +1y
here ya go... rendering i conjured up when I got bored a while back.
post photo
bcrunk   +1y
is that colored pencil?
offthewall   +1y
yes sir.
bcrunk   +1y
nice
stillworkin   +1y
its not plasti-dip its actual paint, but i'm not a painter or body man. I bought the truck completely stock except for the paint job. its what drew me to the truck. But now its being striped all the way down and painted correctly.
stillworkin   +1y
i've really wanted to build a single cab titan as well, if its not done before i finish building my wifes 1967 peugot 204b, then i think i will give it a go.
bcrunk   +1y
so what do you plan on doing to it now that you have to paint the whole ordeal?
stillworkin   +1y
i'm going with a 2013 dodge ram western brown. brown leather interior with plastics color matched to the exterior. Keeping all factory sheetmetal only thing being shaved is the antenna hole. i'm buying all new factory plastics for the exterior since all mine are faded. Get the bed re-lined, it currently has the factory liner, but i raised my bed and messed up the factory liner in the process. As soon as re-coupe funds from the paint job i'll be on the lookout for a new set of wheels. Also i think i am going to get a hand pinstripe down the side to break it up a bit. My truck is my daily and i drive 100 mile round trip to work i don't want to go crazy on the paint so if and when i get rock chips they'll be easier to fix.
bcrunk   +1y
where do you live?