threads
Page 1 of 2
Street Source Suggestions \  Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 775
replies 15
following 13

baha   +1y
If you haven't been on the site in awhile and got the news letter I would just like to say Welcome Back!

Also thank you to the diehard members who still visit the site daily. I'm at a point that I can begin to work on the changes you want! Things should start to look different in the next 2-3 weeks.
jaredmxg   +1y
glad to hear cant wait to see some changes.
VB0243   +1y
awesome...
22below   +1y
Nice!
leydbck   +1y
Awesome. I bet it has not been an easy task being handed a half finished site and trying to fill in the gaps. Thank you for the work you are doing to keep this site alive.
bcrunk   +1y
yay
The major   +1y
That optima video add is pretty aggressive. By aggressive I really mean annoying, but If it helps you pay the bills to get this site to where it needs to be, then it's cool with me.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Yea, usually when i come to check the site, at the video pops up, i just go to a different site. Its annoying, but must be needed to pay the bills.
cookiemonster13   +1y
I am ok with the video because it can be skipped in 3 seconds. I am still checking this site daily and trying to post more. keep it up Robert
baha   +1y
Thanks guys, I haven't been able to see the Optima Ad yet. Does it black out the site until you can skip the ad? If you guys find obnoxious ads please let me know we can pay bills with less obnoxious ones.