threads
Page 2 of 2
Street Source Suggestions \  Your Input Wanted - Site Aesthetics (Looks)

Your Input Wanted - Site Aesthetics (Looks)

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1205
replies 18
following 19

mjavy7   +1y
I personaly like v3 the best.
As far as this one...like someone said too much like face book. I am not opose to it but a new color will be better.
mjavy7   +1y
I have a question / comment...
Why is this and some other sites 10" wide? and the thread that I am typing on is 6" wide?!?!?!?!
most monitors today are 19"+ and yet websites are getting more narrow instead of wider?!?!?!?!?
mjavy7   +1y
another questions...
The pictures, We used to be able to use the [img src=] code and the pic would sho up in the thread... now I see a bunch of long link and tiny thumd nails?!?!?! is this the better way? or was the old way better?
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
V3.

Brandt always puts out nice work/designs. I would value his input very much.
DalyDrgr   +1y
I have always liked V1, but with a better color scheme such as that on V3. I felt that the navigation on that version was one of the better ones, and having the top forum topics front and center gives it a better feel to me.
YUH8IN96   +1y
i like the v3 but maybe if u put a lil updated twist on it
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Id lean more toward V3 as well, the narrow page layout and vertical stripes on the back ground always kind of bugged me and so did the red/gray (which to me looks almost tan) color scheme...Can you give us the option to change the board colors like some other forums have?
Also the thumbnail pictures in each thread kinda suck, Id much rather see full size pics. This Facebook feel just isnt doing it for me and lots of others feel the same way.
dragginmazda86   +1y
I like V3- pretty much after it changed from V3 I stopped coming to Streetsource as often.
guiltybydesign   +1y
V3 for sure, it appears as if a graphic designer made it.... cause one did.