threads
Page 2 of 4
Street Source Suggestions \  New Site...

New Site...

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1786
replies 31
following 23

ETNSFLT   +1y
I've got some kind of "<" symbol in the middle of each comment. This is only happening on my cell (Android). I think its the triangle next to the avatar that's getting pushed over.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
i think i fixed this.. can you try it for me?
ETNSFLT   +1y
It's fixed on the original post for each thread but the comments below are still messed up. Turning my phone to landscape doesn't help either.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
can you send me a link to a page that is doing this? Also, which phone are you using?
leydbck   +1y
I get the triangle on my pc. Using firefox. It is to the right of the avatar right in the middle of each post
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
can you email me a screen shot to kris@ev3d.net?
leydbck   +1y
They are gone now. Whatever you did fixed it
impounded dakota   +1y
Mimicking Facebook isn't going to drive up site traffic, and deleting old useful content isn't going to bode well with original, already frustrated, users. For the first time ever, i would have preferred it if you just went vBulletin.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I dislike it. Ive messed around with it for a couple days now before i rushed a judgment, and i can honestly say, i do not like it at all. Its feels like a cheap version of facebook. I think the idea was right, to streamline it, but i dont think the forums should have been killed off for facebook style posts. I have a thread on here that has probably the most views and comments and info of any thread on SSM, and its useless now pretty much, along with hundreds of other peoples threads, with great info in them.