Page 2 of 2
Build-Ups \  Project - 2Nickles

Project - 2Nickles

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1160
replies 17
following 14

jaredmxg   +1y
Very nice work, cleaned up good after all the seams were welded. Though I do agree with the statement about the shocks. There were allot of engineering numbers in cutting those rails out. I don't see how it was over looked.
ChadCrissDesign   +1y
I was trying to hide every thing that I could, so we discussed that shocks are ugly and as long as they work with it all air'd up, it was all good. He says that the ride is awesome. Something about some different gas filled shocks or what ever. With the truck fully lifted they look just like normal shocks. He loves em lol Ya under the parallel links is a drag link that runs under the drive line. The SS allen bolts are so that the frame matches the wheels. My steel supplier was out of 3/16" Pickled and oiled when I ordered this. I was in kinda a rush. He was coming back from sniper training and didnt wanna disappoint him. Thanks for all the complements everyone!
ven   +1y
I like the backhalf alot, looks unique and not over-done, great work!
tre5   +1y
Maybe the shocks could've been recessed up into the rails? Either way, like I said, it's pretty darn cool.
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
Edited: 1/17/2013 5:06:33 PM by NtotheIZZATEDOG

WOW! Props! Great ideas. Love the hidden airline covers and the pivoting bag mounts. The swoop and taper of the frame rails are excellent. Love the matching bolt theme. I think you just opened another door for frame rail design which others will be incorporating into their own rides. Gonna start seeing more of this type of stuff I'm sure.
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
and props to good customers!....they foot the bill, allowing shops to push the envelope. Without customers, many shops couldn't afford to showcase all these awesome designs....so again, thank you to all the customers who support the shops they entrust!!!
tre5   +1y
^^^^^ very true!
Devs93   +1y
Badass I love it