Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  Tacoma Phantom Grille

Tacoma Phantom Grille

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 3376
replies 6
following 5

shitty   +1y
I have been searching for a very long time to try to find a phantom grille for my 97 tacoma. If anyone knows any one who is willing to sell one please let me know.I thank they only made them for the 95-96 so I thank I would need to put the older core support on itany of this info would also help

my email is msraustin@yahoo.com
e10pvmt   +1y
the only ones i remember being made were for the 1st gen front end with the sealed beam headlights...the 95's....don't recall if its the whole core support you need to replace or just get the headlight buckets.
lotaco1   +1y
ya man they absolutely made them for the taco's with the second gen front ends. have seen a few different versions, ones that inserted in the stock shell and ones that replaced everything so it was just the phantom between the headlight housings. If you look back in the older owner profileson here i believe there is a couple... Ive got a 95-96 phantom still mounted in the grill that i took off my taco when i swapped to the 4runner sheetmetal. Been sitting around for ten yrs now, i know its not the year your looking for but if ya get desperate im sure i could be talked outta it...
lotaco1   +1y
go to owner profiles and check out "dragnlow" he's got the full version without the grill shell. And i believe he is or was located in so cal so if he might be able to point ya in a good direction...
e10pvmt   +1y
he is looking for a phantom grill...what you are referring to is just a billet grill....phantom grilles are generally billet grilles that cover the headlights and go from fender to fender across the front end

Phantom for a 95.5-96 tacoma

Regular billet grill without grill shell
post photo
post photo
lotaco1   +1y
my bad! you would be correct then when it was stated they never made a "true" phantom for the taco's. that grill in the first pic is a phantom for the older 89-95 yota's that was custom fit to that truck. Which im sure wouldnt take to much to get to fit. As in all phantoms if you want them to fit right you have to modify them anways. The phantom i put on my old 4runner looked like a ten yr old mounted it until i spent a few hrs fixing the fit
shitty   +1y
That company t-rex made one. Not a fan of them but I would buy one. The blue tacoma in the picture above is exactly what I would want.
Page 1 of 1