Page 4 of 6
Build-Ups \  300c Juiced and bodied Trulls RodShop

300c Juiced and bodied Trulls RodShop

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 5369
replies 57
following 19

slamnscotte   +1y
This thing turned out killer! Any other up and coming badass projects? Please share if so.
Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
Thx alot! We got alot of builds to post up real soon. I lost alot of the pics like i said before but ill do what i can...
artsar   +1y
Love it! These cars look sick bodied.
juicedwagon   +1y
holy hell that's nice! why cut everything out in the rear? to raise the rear subframe? you guys are turning out some real nice stuff, makes me want a car! Thanks for posting
Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
Thx guys we built quite a few of these cars already each one keeps getting better... And currently have a brand new challenger were starting on for 26s and 24s.Also you're right about the floor it has to come up so subframe can let the rear lay flat out. ill start posting more builds we have done on here more often
Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
Trulls RodShop

post photo
Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
couple other builds
juicedwagon   +1y
so the subframe just hangs too low to lay flat? i figured it was for cv shaft angles. how much do you raise it? sorry for all the questions, just curious, one day i would like to build one. Thanks
YUH8IN96   +1y
this looks so badass layin body. Keep up the good work and keep posting pics im loving it

Trulls Rod Shop   +1y
Its for both! Theres alot of little stuff thats not in the pics.. Def not a walk in the park build lol pm me i can give u a little more detail if needed