--------------------------------------------

smcprez said:

sic project!!

LoWpSi said:

looks awesome!! great job

Ty bruddahs I appreciate the feed back an liking the work done to the truck..
laidoutcourier   +1y
lookin good
Chevyguy   +1y
Really like the pictures and the work you are doing to the truck to fix somebody's screwups. Work looks good. I want my next truck to be a dually like this one and be able to tow as well.
This may be a stupid question but what is the reasoning for having 4 bags on the rear? Is this so you can use the rear set for towing and the front set for empty ride quality or am I missing something?
C10Tuckn6Z   +1y

Chevyguy said:

Really like the pictures and the work you are doing to the truck to fix somebody's screwups. Work looks good. I want my next truck to be a dually like this one and be able to tow as well. This may be a stupid question but what is the reasoning for having 4 bags on the rear? Is this so you can use the rear set for towing and the front set for empty ride quality or am I missing something?

Ty bruddah it sux going back over someone's work guy charged him 5500$ an nothing was welded an he was towing with it....the four bag set up is for like you assumed ride quality when not towing an for towing but it also evenly distributes the weight of the load an will ride smoother with for bags towing.....