Page 2 of 9
Build-Ups \  91 s10 laid on 24s, IRS and LS1

91 s10 laid on 24s, IRS and LS1

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14154
replies 83
following 31

the sgt   +1y
Thanks man I appreciate it and killer yota you got. Jarrod is a great person with awesoe fabrication skills. Truck is for sure in good hands. Will keep this updated as much as possible
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
--------------------------------------------

The Sgt said:

Thanks man I appreciate it and killer yota you got. Jarrod is a great person with awesoe fabrication skills. Truck is for sure in good hands. Will keep this updated as much as possible

--------------------------------------------

thanks man my truck has came a long way, but still a much longer way to go!!! LOL

the sgt   +1y
Here are a few more pictures of the knuckle and brackets for the arms to be made
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
selfbuiltrods   +1y
Sick build brother! Are using blazer or vette hubs in the rear?
the sgt   +1y
They are blazer hubs and there will be more boxing in with the knuckles just getting everything going!
the sgt   +1y
Here is another shot of the knuckles are tacked together and control arm brackets...going to go and help get the track width set today for the wheels and control arms shall be started this week and more bracing with the knuckles
post photo
the sgt   +1y
Here are a few pictures of the 13.4" rotors for the rear and knuckle to check a few clearance things, will be some bracing and more things on the knuckle that we discussed tonight and the narrowing thats going to be done along with arms.
post photo
post photo
selfbuiltrods   +1y
Looks great man! Those spindles are coming along great!
the sgt   +1y
Update on the spindles re-designed to accompany the 4 pistion caliper in the rear..Coming along nicely
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Master Fabber   +1y
SO DOPE DUDE