Page 1 of 9
Build-Ups \  91 s10 laid on 24s, IRS and LS1

91 s10 laid on 24s, IRS and LS1

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14153
replies 83
following 31

the sgt   +1y
Whats up everyone, name is Jered Anderson and Im a member of Severed TIES ky chapter. I was currently in the Marine Corps for 4 years and recently got out June 1st, stationed in so cal at 29 palms. Building a 91 s10 that I bought off my brother and laying frame on 24 inch Raceline billet wheels, full backhalf with a Mark VIII IRS and LS1 out of a C5 vette. Truck also is getting the c6 z06 6&4 piston calipers off the new grand sport vette. Frame is being built by Jarrod King from Hooies Fab Shop from Pilot Oak Ky. This project has taken off the past few months so the pictures will be dated slightly further back as I was in the military but the last ones will be most up to date.

the sgt   +1y
Here are few more up to date pictures of the frame and 3rd member getting all lined out

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
the sgt   +1y
Here are a few more of the frame more up to date and some of the engine and yota'

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
the sgt   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
Damn! looks good so far, can't wait to see some more. It's nice to see some guys still doing irs setups.
layedpup   +1y
im deff going to be following this one. seems awesome so far!
mjavy7   +1y
Jered, welcome home. I have all the respect in the word for those who fight for my country and my freedom.
Your build is looking awesome! looks I love the square body s-10's, and it looks like yours is heading straight to the cover page.
Keep up the good work!

What's the story with the good looking toyota? is it yours too?
wickedinsides   +1y
love it. looking good so far
the sgt   +1y
Thanks guys for all the great words...and I appreciate the welcome home! More of less trying to build a dream truck of mine and get it rolling for next years show season...Yes the yota is also mine as well...It was a so cal truck built by Bobby Martins from Sadistic Iron Werks and it came home when I came home...Those few pics were at the RA show in millington TN
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Welcome home bro, love the project, jarrod is a good friend of mine so I have seen pics on his Facebook and heard a lil about the project but didn't know it was getting billets and a ls1, truck is in good hands with Jarrod dude and can't wait to see what you all turn out on this project, keep us updated with plenty of pics!!!!