threads
Page 2 of 2
Build-Ups \  1995 Ford F-150 Full Frame....

1995 Ford F-150 Full Frame....

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 5751
replies 19
following 15

Jcfreeman0   +1y
Looks badass! Top Notch as usual.
mjavy7   +1y
Sweet!!! I like the wheel turning that much when its down.
LoWpSi   +1y
that thing looks awesome!! i daily a 96 and hate it but seeing this makes me wanna keep her and lay her down lol..... work looks great btw
HemiThis   +1y
nice looking work.
Handbuiltf100   +1y
you do some badass work man, top quailty
reg93f150   +1y
damn man thats badass.. i got a daily 93 and did you do the crown vic swap up front or what did you do to get the front to get that low?? Looking forward to hearing back man need some of your help on this one please!!
Master Fabber   +1y
That is a custom front suspension, def not a crown vic. All a-arms, crossmember look hand made.
reg93f150   +1y
thats what i was thinkong too, but hoping not.. haha do yall know if tge crown vic swap would work for the 10th gen f150 preferably the 1993? Also how much should the crown Vic front end or something like this cost? Thanks!
FireCrotch   +1y
whatever you can get it for from the junk yard..hell you can typically buy a police interceptor for less then 2 grand, buy one for a parts car and swap everything over, front end, motor, trans, rear end
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

reg93f150 said:

thats what i was thinkong too, but hoping not.. haha do yall know if tge crown vic swap would work for the 10th gen f150 preferably the 1993? Also how much should the crown Vic front end or something like this cost? Thanks!

--------------------------------------------

You can get the whole front crossmember with arms ,brakes ,and steering rack for around $300