Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  Arizona minitruck

Arizona minitruck

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1680
replies 6
following 5

asasyn   +1y
Does anyone know what ever happened to tht old skool Toyota from Phoenix that had a vw engine mounted in the bed? I believe the kid who owned it and his dad built it. It had air cylinders and was featured in one of the domination videos. Anybody have pictures of its current state?
jetts   +1y
havnt seen it in years
Bentlay   +1y
it is still around, sitting under a car cover in his garage... still owned by the same guy. Brent Zuehleke(sp?)... he lives in the chandler/gilbert area... one of my friends was talking with him about buying it a little over a year ago. he wanted like 18k for it..
22below   +1y
He needs to bring that out of hiding and show it on the stands like he always did.Sick truck and wouldnt mind seeing it again.
post photo
asasyn   +1y
An amazing truck for sure... I think this is one trucks that puts true custom work on the map for minitruckers!!! And let's all them full custom lowriders with full chrome undies and high profile hot rods respect the craftsmanship of minitrucking work.I would love to see this thing showing again!!!!
FXDGRND   +1y

Great truck. Basically a sand rail chassis with a toyota on it. Lots of cool details.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
asasyn   +1y
Insane work I wanna see this in person so bad.
Page 1 of 1