Page 2 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  24 volt setup

24 volt setup

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3361
replies 14
following 8

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
There are typically 3 sonenoids in those blocks. However, I would throw them in the trash any buy a good accumax solenoid for about $8.00. I've had nothing buy problems with those blocks.
devilx   +1y
Really? They look heavy duty, I figured they would be better but you guys are the gurus not me. I think the ones I have already are still in good shape so I will keep those. So I should be fine with one per battery? Cool then, thanks for the help guys
tre5   +1y
Yeah, I never liked those blocks. I never ran them personally, but I removed them from a few setups. They contain solenoids inside the blocks and they can be switched out, but you're better off using them as book ends.
devilx   +1y
Really?...........I could use some new book ends lol
dragginbonez   +1y
What about the Prestolites?
I wouldnt use them personally cause i like the look of the single 'noids, but i think they could be nice in a old style gate set up. That is if theyre not junk of course.
My socio has a 64 with a 48v 3 pump set up and has 3 of them. So far so good, but if they fail often i'd like to tell him as hes not exactley experienced in the matter and i would hate to see the car "fail".