Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  24 volt setup

24 volt setup

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3320
replies 14
following 8

devilx   +1y
How many accumulators will I need for just two batteries? I've seen six for 4 & 3 batteries
foulmouth79   +1y
you mean solienoids?? i'm running 6 (3 per pump) with 4 batteries.

idealiy you'd want an accumulator per corner.
artsar   +1y
Edited: 7/18/2012 2:53:47 PM by artsar

From my understanding its basically 1 less solenoid than batteries per pump. For instance my 36V 2 pump set up has 2 solenoids per pump. (4 total)

As for the accumulators 1 per corner as James said
devilx   +1y
Sorry, I meant the solenoids. I want to run just two batteries on a two pump four dump setup
juicedwagon   +1y
then you're ok with just one but if you want some extra insurance you can always run two.
devilx   +1y
I was kinda thinking that. Just running two solenoids per battery
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
With two batteries youll be fine with one per pump. Just make sure they are mounted secure to a grounded surface.
devilx   +1y
I might just run two per pump just for security
tre5   +1y
You really only need one per pump if you're running 24 volts. You could always mount up two per pump and only use one. That way if one ever went out, you could just swap the wires over the the other for for a quick fix. However, I haven't had one go bad in several years running them this way. Just make sure they are grounded well... no self tappers through the sheet metal!
I have them available and in stock, just copy and paste this link...
http://www.dicesuspensioncomponents.com/store#ecwid:category=2507838&mode=product&product=11979811

devilx   +1y
The thing is now I bought a good used kit from someone and they included two of these big block looking solenoids. How many of the small ones do those equal?