Page 1 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14832
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
Most of you have seen the truck around, and have followed the build on it for years now. I never really posted a build on the truck, just small things here and there. I figured it would be a good time to post up some pictures of it. 1996 chevy s-10 x cab90k on the 4.3L motor, and auto trany

Mods: beltech 2" drop spindles87 rx7 independant rear suspension and body drophand made rear control arms. integra seats2 15" audiobahn alumapro subwoofers2 Amps A2300hct Audiobahn 2400wtChrome Brake booster and master cylinderAutoloc keyless popper kitCando Tri color ledsCando full skinSUICIDE DOOR HINGE KIT 20 inch forte f1 evil twin rims with tires07 Chevy Tahoe Front bumper and headlights01 toyota tundra hood sectionedupper and lower controll arms from Form and Function CustomsBillit Window cranksBillet Specialties Windshield wipers 17" long Ball milled200amp Chrome Delco AlternatorPolished Stainless Flaming River Micro Tilt column Polished Stainless Column Mount & Ignition Dakota Digital Oval gauges 2, 3 gallon 3 port, Aluminum Air tanks Slam Specialties RE-7 rear and RE-6's frontZirgo 13" Polished Overflow Tank

I know I missed allot but you get the idea.

pictures from old to now. Continued

jaredmxg   +1y
sub boxsuicide doorsbed build

Rx7 irs

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
More to come later. I have completely rebuilt the rear frame, along with powder coat and paint.
jspotmcd   +1y
Hood and grille look amazing.. great gob..
strada shop   +1y
I like!
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. I actually am going to go back and make the bumper out of metal when I get some time. so I can create a little bit better of lines and make it more ridged. The truck has looked like this for about 4 years now. I have just been very busy working on a friends truck and building a garage at my new house.
When I get home later tonight I will start posing up the frame pictures.
tukn18saccord   +1y
looks good nice body work skills also
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. The skills are not as good as I would like them to be but they get me by. That is one subject I would like to leave to a professional haha.

Anyways I decided it has been enough days I would post up to where I am now with it. I matured allot over the years of owning the truck along with my taste on things as you can see from some of the earlier pictures. I have also learned allot of things over the years working on trucks and just being around nuts and bolts in general.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
I decided to make you guys wait a bit before I post the rest up.