Body work and Paint \  24' Enclosed Trailer

24' Enclosed Trailer

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1265
replies 7
following 7

seanb   +1y
Edited: 5/11/2012 9:45:04 AM by seanb

Well, I haven't posted much lately since I've been doing more computer design lately but here's a nice job for all you Jeep guys.

See ya'll at SHOWFEST!!

Whiplash   +1y
at first, it looks more like a wrap than airbrushed. Detail is awesome. Great work!
phat phabrikationz   +1y
Wow!!!!!

How long did that take? Your fingers have to hate you after that! Lol
seanb   +1y
Thanks! It's not the first time my work was thought to be wrap. :) I tried to put in as much detail as I thought it needed. Just the massive size of this alone makes it difficult, coupled with the fact that I've been working with a "frozen shoulder" since last fall. I just had surgery to correct it.

I worked on the trailer for about 4 months, working in smaller projects in between. The last couple of months were mostly limited to weekends since I've picked back up with advertising/computer work lately. Thanks again.

bdydrppup   +1y
Holy shit! thats awesome
rlfknlorangers   +1y
Edited: 5/12/2012 12:32:22 AM by rlfknlorangers

that airbrush work looks awesome and since its so large the detail is insane...but i have to imagine unless you really hooked the guy up, the cost for airbrushing something that size must be astronomical vs. just wrapping it...... and for an 86 CJ?..this guy is devoted-lol
Getbored Designs   +1y
O.o dude wow!
Project_Matt   +1y
how much did you charge for this?
Page 1 of 1