Page 3 of 5
Build-Ups \  KP Concept's Toyota: Brunette Beauty

KP Concept's Toyota: Brunette Beauty

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3748
replies 45
following 16

Jeremystephens   +1y
cant wait to see how it comes this comes out... are you going to pinch or rockers with stock arms or out sourcing that
retro dime   +1y
Probably just to the pinch but maybe rockers. And I think I plan on going with some CanDo arms unless I can score a nice deal elsewhere.
retro dime   +1y
Thanks to Laodies Kustomz out in Iowa who will be sponsoring a set of tubular control arms. And thanks to Air Ride Equipment in Southern Cali who will be supplying some Universal Air strut bags for the rear and putting them together with a pair of coilovers.

Got a new water pump and speedometer cable Thursday. Just waiting for someone to be able to ride with me to Texas to drop it off.

Also started working on the first build video....definitely not used to being in front of the camera haha
retro dime   +1y
Big thanks to Laodies Kustomz for hooking up Brunette Beauty with some control arms!

Check out what all they can do at https://www.facebook.com/laodies.kustomz

post photo
retro dime   +1y
Dropped the truck off yesterday at Ryan's Sheetmetal Designs to get the aluminum bomber seats and center console done! Progress pics to follow soon.
retro dime   +1y
- Updated rendering in original post

- Racelines have been ordered from Billet Inc

- Currently waiting for Ryan to finish the seats and center console
retro dime   +1y
-Lookin like Ryan won't be starting on my interior till right after Sema (once he's done it'll go to Precision Installs to get laid out and bodied)

-Racelines should be done anytime now according to their time frame

-Got my AccuAir from Pro Image Customs

post photo
retro dime   +1y
Edited: 10/24/2012 6:22:30 PM by KPconcepts

Updated rendering-Painted graphic will now be made out of aluminum-Painted front bumper

Got the wheels but they didn't brush the lip or clear them. Sent them back to have done how I wanted. Sure is a purdy wheel though!

Ryan will be starting on my interior next week so I'm revising the design of them. Still have to do the center console design.
post photo
post photo
post photo
retro dime   +1y
Got my leather ordered

post photo
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Yum!!